We inform you that according to Government Gazette 290/Β/29-1-2022 movements regardless of destination (from ports of mainland Greece to the islands and other mainland ports, between the islands, as well as from the islands to the mainland ports) are allowed provided that passengers:
- have completed at least fourteen (14) days before the COVID-19 coronavirus vaccination and show a vaccination certificate. Especially for those who have reached the age of sixty and a period of at least seven (7) months has elapsed from the completion of the vaccination, those who have received the booster dose are considered fully vaccinated, or
- have been diagnosed negative either in a laboratory test for COVID-19 coronavirus by the PCR method performed by taking an oral-pharyngeal or nasopharyngeal smear within the last seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled trip time or in a rapid anti-COV test. (rapid test) within the last forty eight (48) hours before the scheduled travel time. The negative diagnosis of laboratory test by PCR and rapid antigen detection test is proven by the presentation of a relevant certificate, or
- display a disease certificate issued fourteen (14) days after the first positive test and its validity lasts up to ninety (90) days after it. Specifically, the disease certificates issued from 31.07.2021 until 31.10.2021 remain valid for up to one hundred and eighty (180) days after the first positive test and in any case not beyond 31.1.2022. The validity of the disease certificates issued from 01.11.2021 to 04.12.2021 lasts ninety (90) days, or
- demonstrate a European Union vaccination certificate (digital COVID certificate) as well as third countries.
- Diagnostic tests by PCR and rapid detection of coronavirus antigen COVID-19 (rapid test) for unvaccinated passengers are performed in private diagnostic laboratories or in private clinics or pharmacies, at their own expense and are proven by a mandatory electronics.
On islands where there are no private diagnostic laboratories or private clinics or pharmacies, the diagnostic tests are performed by municipal clinics and are proven in the above way.
Minor passengers from four (4) to seventeen (17) years old can travel after performing a self-test that takes place up to twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled travel time. The self-test statement is issued through the website gov.gr.
Passengers must present to the person in charge of the Financial Service during their boarding, before the departure of the ship, all the above-mentioned necessary documents.
The use of a protective mask is mandatory. The use of a double mask or mask (FFP2 or N95), in all common passenger areas, is recommended.
Passengers are advised to arrive at the port of departure on time to facilitate the pre-boarding check-in process.
Kallithea, January 31, 2022