Please be informed that due to extreme weather conditions, our ships’ itineraries will be modified as follows:
BLUE STAR MYCONOS: departure from Piraeus at 21:00 (instead of 16:00) to Syros 00:45-01:00, Μykonos 01:50-02:00, Agios Kirykos (Ikaria) 04:45-05:10, Fourni 05:40-05:50, Karlovassi (Samos) 06:40-07:00, Vathi (Samos) 07:40-08:20, Chios 11:05-11:25, Μytilene 13:45-14:30, Lemnos18:45-19:05, arrival at the port of Kavala at 22:20. Afterwards, the ship will return to its scheduled itineraries.
The following itineraries are cancelled:
- HELLENIC HIGHSPEED: from Syros 07:00, to Paros-Serifos-Sifnos-Kimolos-Μilos and the return.
- DIAGORAS: from Piraeus 20:00, to Chios-Mytilene.
- ΝISSOS SAMOS: from Mytilene 18:00, to Chios-Psara-Piraeus.
- BLUE STAR DELOS: from Piraeus 07:25 to Paros-Naxos-Ios-Thira and the return.
- BLUE STAR CHIOS: from Piraeus 07:30 to Syros-Τinos-Μykonos and the return.
VESSELS TO SARONIC GULF ISLANDS
- from Porto Heli 05:50 to Spetses-Ermioni-Hydra-Poros-Piraeus
- from Piraeus 07:00 to Aegina and the return.
- from Piraeus 08:50 to Aegina-Agistri and the return.
- from Piraeus 10:00 to Poros-Hydra-Spetses-Porto Heli and the return.
- from Piraeus 11:00 to Aegina and the return.
- from Piraeus 12:50 to Aegina-Agistri and the return.
- from Piraeus 15:00 to Aegina and the return.
- Departure from Lavrio 08:00 to Kea 08:40-08:45, Κythnos 09:35-09:40, Syros 11:15.
- Departure from Syros 11:30 (instead of 07:00) to Serifos 12:55-13:00, Sifnos 13:30-13:35, Κimolos 14:10-
14:15, Μilos 15:00-15:05, Κimolos 15:55-16:00, Sifnos 16:35-16:40, Serifos 17:05-17:10, Syros 18:25. Afterwards, the ship will return to its scheduled itineraries.
BLUE STAR MYCONOS
Departure from Kavala at 08:00 (instead of 26/01/2022 at 21:30) to Lemnos 11:10-11:30, Μytilene 15:45-16:30, Chios 18:50-19:10, Vathi (Samos) 21:55-22:40, Karlovassi (Samos) 23:20-23:45, Fourni 00:35-00:45, Agios Kirykos (Ikaria) 01:10-01:30, Μykonos 03:50-04:00, Syros 04:50-05:00, arrival at the port of Piraeus at 08:45. Afterwards, the ship will return to its scheduled itineraries.