We inform you that from today, Friday 04/06/21, the Electronic Health Statement Form is available on the website (https://sea.travel.gov.gr/#/), which all passengers are required to complete before boarding on ships, during their movements from mainland Greece to the islands and vice versa.
We are publishing the instructions, which have been posted on the official website (https://sea.travel.gov.gr/#/).
The Electronic Health Statement Form:
- It must be completed by any adult (18+) wishing to travel by boat within Greece.
- It concerns all travelers, Greeks and Foreigners.
- It must be completed within 24 hours prior to each voyage.
- All fields of the form are required tob e filled.
- If the trip involves multiple legs with change of ship, then the traveler must complete a separate Health Statement for each leg of the voyage.
- When boarding the ship, the traveler must have with him the completed Health Statement, either in electronic form (on his mobile / tablet) or printed, and present it to the ship's staff who checks the tickets.
- Without a properly filled Health Statement no traveler will be allowed to board a ship.
- Each traveler (address / email account) can register up to 4 Declarations per day per boarding port, so that in addition to his own declaration he can also register the Declarations of 3 more adult members of his family.
- Children and minors (under 18 years old) have to be included in the health statement of the parent or guardian.
- The form must be completed in Latin characters.
- The details on the form must be completed as they appear on IDs / passports and on the ship ticket.
It is noted that the submission of the Health Statement will still be possible in paper form for those travelers who are not familiar with issuing electronic forms.
Kallithea, June 4, 2021